Saturday, August 11, 2018

Orange Postage

Here is my orange postage block, and zounds, does it scream citrus. I think this is my favorite block so far this year. If you would like to dive into more August orange, please visit the Rainbow Scrappy Challenge, the blog host for all this scrappy fun.

As for Buddy's recount, he continued to leap and slide into the spool blocks. And by this morning he had identified 12 spools made from the same fabric. We removed these double counted blocks and 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

(Attention: Molly just stood on the keyboard and redacted the last part of this post...either because it revealed top secret material or featured too much Buddy.)

9 comments:

Sylvia@Treadlestitches said...

Wow, great blocks! Nice that they're "protected" by such an alert security force.
Cheers,
Sylvia@Treadlestitches

The Joyful Quilter said...

Your RSC block in ORANGE would really look great as an entire quilt. LOVE!!!

Linda said...

What is your finished block size? It looks like a complete quilt from the photo. Really great!

Cathy said...

I have to agree that the orange block is spectacular. And of course, Alfie agrees that everything is better in orange (except presidents).

Mystic Quilter said...

I'm looking forward to seeing all your postage stamps together, you have lots of orange fabrics tucked away in your stash

Angie said...

I love your postage stamp blocks, but the thought of assembling all those pieces gives me double vision!

Julie in GA said...

Another fabulous postage stamp block! I love getting a close-up look at all the different fabrics.

sunny said...

Isn't it wonderful to have such efficient little helpers? Love the orange. Every month, I think my color is my favorite so far.....

gayle said...

(I'm guessing it was the 'too much Buddy' part...)
I'm loving all your postage stamp blocks, though I suspect you're using squares much smaller than *actual* postage stamps.