Friday, August 17, 2018

Spool Collection

These are the latest and last additions to my spool collection.

Here are the spools sorted by color. I have 419 spools, but only need 400. My next step is to sew them into blocks of four spools. At that time I'll move them to the design wall and spend some time arranging them as Molly sees fit.

And speaking of Molly and fitting, she would like you to know that she can fit through the throat area of my sewing machine, so it is has the correct feline fit. We did have a laugh at the thought of Buddy the pony trying and getting his head stuck.

3 comments:

gayle said...

Next time you need a new sewing machine, Molly should go along to the dealer, just to make sure it's the proper size. (Buddy might need a longarm machine...)

Mystic Quilter said...

That's a heck of a lot of spools!

jean f. said...

Did you tell us the size of the spools, I forget if you did.