Friday, June 14, 2019

In a Pickle

If I remember correctly, about two years ago (right before the move back to the west coast) I finished making all the paper pieced wedges for a pickle dish quilt. I thought I would start a slow march to finishing this quilt. And like a wedding ring quilt, I suspect this will come together quickly because all of the pieces are relatively large. Also, the curved piecing always seems likes it will be harder than it actually is.

Meanwhile, I think it might have been a mistake to say "When you were a kitten, your favorite toy was a feather boa with a bell."

6 comments:

Dorothy said...

Molly looks like an OOH-LA-LA girl with her boa

Barbara said...

Looks like Molly paid a visit to Glamour Shots.

Terri said...

Love the pickle dish pieces... some luscious color combos.
Hugs

Sue SA said...

Gorgeous blocks.

Cathy said...

I have always loved your pickle dish blocks and they inspired me to add them to my bucket list (no, I haven’t even started yet). Molly looks like a frou-frou young lady, but we know differently, don’t we?

Mystic Quilter said...

Oh I am pleased to see that you're beginning to put Pickle Dish together. I loved these blocks when you began them
before your move.