Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Tiny Wednesday

Here is this week's Tiny Tuesday block. This one was presented by Cynthia Brunz at Quilting is More Fun Than Housework.

And I've worked through the guild scraps and the packing material for the cat toy.  Here are the preparations for 90 microspools.

And here is Molly's new cat toy. She was so upset about receiving a package without a toy that I went out and bought her this toy. However, Molly does not consider this to be a cat toy. She would classify it as an abomination. An abomination with bells. So of course I did not admit that I bought it, but instead told her that Alfa and Darla sent it.

4 comments:

Julierose said...

Perfect cross fabric for your tiny tuesday block--nice work hugs, Julierose

Katie said...

An "abomination with bells"...I would think it worthy of destruction at least, but I have cats, so I understand! (But if there was a package, there was a box...boxes are good cat toys?!) Thr block looks great and i6 admire your perseverance with the micro spools.

Cathy said...

That’s funny, because Alfie and Darla think bells are an abomination, too (read: they’re scaredy cats). Now they are a bit peeved with us because we went to the bird store today (to get bird seed) and petted the two resident shop cats, Bobbi and Max. Apparently they were expecting us to bring them birds.

QuiltGranma said...

Cats are so fickle!