Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Post Guild Meeting Assessment

Here are the fabric bits I picked up at the free table of tonight's quilt guild meeting. That said, I am reluctant to sew more microspools now that I have reinstalled my newly serviced and cleaned sewing machine. Those small bits shed like crazy and leave thread bits all over.

Meanwhile, Molly is not too pleased. She received a package of cat toys today, except when she inspected it thoroughly, she didn't find any cat toys...only fabric bits used for packing material. She suspects that toys were stolen somewhere along the way...or most likely by Alfie and Darla. To make herself feel better, Molly studied gravity by knocking items off of the sewing machine table and into the trash can. I made myself feel better by rescuing the items and putting them out of the way.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL, that's one serious cat!

Cathy said...

LOL... I swear I was going to add cat toys to the package, but then sealed it up before taking it to the post office (which is really a Customer Service desk at the grocery store). But tell Molly that Alfie and Darla we’re hoping for new toys, too, so I’ve disappointed several cats. Must go a-searchin’ for some good stuff...

ytsmom said...

Molly does have 'the look'!

QuiltGranma said...

OH, I KNOW that look, and have given it too!