Sunday, April 9, 2023

Still Confused


After a significant organization and clearing out of the sewing room, I still couldn't find the project box for my colorful standing bunnies (not to be confused with the plaid bunny quilt). However, when I went looking for orphan blocks, I found the bunny blocks...but sewn together. 


I also found a green and blue baby-sized quilt top made from remnants of a Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt I didn't complete. And yes, it's identical to the one I just made.


I took this as an opportunity to test Buddy's artistic prowess and see if he would combine them in one masterpiece or two. He then informed me that he is an artist, not a factory machine. The quilts remain relatively flat, only somewhat victimized by a stand-off between Buddy and Molly.

However, Buddy did complete an outstanding conceptual art work...taking his laser pointer toy and putting it in his food bowl...an obvious commentary on the dangers of artificial intelligence on the survival of sentient beings.
 

3 comments:

Julia G said...

Love the bunnies!

Quilter Kathy said...

It's amazing what you can find when cleaning a sewing room... so many treasures! Hoppy Easter!

gayle said...

Well, better the food bowl than the water dish, I guess. Right? Hmmm...