Friday, October 20, 2017

Baby quilt finished

I finally finished the binding to this baby quilt. I find it very hard to sew binding WHILE being a cat couch.

Here it is with the backing.

Meanwhile, I continue to find more parts that I can make into a doll or baby quilt. These are parts from a spiral log cabin I made a while back.

This is the full quilt top that the parts came from. I should probably finish this.

I also spent some time sorting fabric in the bins. Molly envisions a day when all the fabric is gone and replaced with cat toys.

7 comments:

Frances Meredith said...

The cat couch has done a great job on the quilts. They look amazing.

Katie said...

It is hard being cat furniture, but persevere...what you accomplish despite the handicap is beautiful.

Katie said...

It is hard being cat furniture, but persevere...what you accomplish despite the handicap is beautiful.

Sue SA said...

Love the spiral log cabin, never seen this block before but so effective with the bright fabrics.

gayle said...

Well, no wonder she helps you so much with your quilting - she's just trying to empty out those fabric bins!
Meanwhile I'm studying that spiral log cabin. There you go again waving squirrels under my nose...

Cathy said...

Wait. Isn’t fabric a type of cat toy? You know, the kind of toy a Real Cat can climb up, hide under, scoot across the hardwood floor, or sleep in the middle of? Love your spiral log cabin - and the picture of Herself.

Barbara said...

Lots of color in this post. Love the baby quilt.