Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Small Quilt Progress

Here are the small quilts ready to be layered and quilted. This is my first time sharing on sew stitch snap SHARE. I noticed that this is where all the cool quilters link up and I thought I would sneak in. I hope no one notices how tipsy the quilt tops are on the design wall.

Sometimes there are forces in the sewing room that are beyond my control.

 Oh dear, the spiral log cabin did not pass inspection. Please ignore.

Here are the Friendship Star Variation blocks that I've made so far. I'm planning on 36 inches square or 6X6 blocks.


5 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I'm surprised your design wall is even on the wall!! I do like the Friendship Stars, hmmm-- I have a lot of greens and do like it in the greens.

Julie said...

Welcome to Sew, Stitch, Snap , Share, thank you for lining up with us. My design wall is always tipsy too. I dread my cat doing what yours has just done. Love how your friendship star quilt is looking, and the secondary pattern that has been created,

Goofin' Off Around the Block said...

I do love those friendship star blocks! They look fantastic with the green fabric. Sorry the spiral log cabins didn't pass inspection. I think your inspector is a little too critical. LOL Happy sewing! Andrea

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

What fun quilts. Too bad they are not all passing inspection.

claudia said...

I think the inspector needs a vacay. The quilt looked just perfect to me! As are all the quilts. Luckily my cats live between my bedroom and their Catio, so they won't get to my desgn wall. (Not that I've put anything on it lately!)