Monday, November 30, 2020

Buddy and the Design Floor


Here's Buddy working on the layout for the zipper quilt. He seems to prefer having the seams face up. He is also mixing in a pile of microspool blocks. Molly warned him not to get too hung up on symmetry because it always leads to a static, boring look that is hard on the eyes. 

And speaking of gray, there is still a day left to sign up for the fabric giveaway if you go visit the previous post.  While I emphasize gray, the giveaway is open to any colors and themes just like the previous giveaways.


6 comments:

julieQ said...

What a beautiful face!! I am glad you have such a able assistant!

Linda Swanekamp said...

All my assistant does is plop himself on a newly quilted quilt while I am trying to decide on binding.

gayle said...

It's good to see that Buddy isn't just one of those Clipboard Supervisors. So thoughtful of him to take on some of the hard work himself!

Julierose said...

I'll bet buddy loves the color gray..his face is so beautiful...quite the "hunk" with those blue blue eyes of his...
Hugs from afar, Julierose

Cathy said...

I’m so glad that Buddy takes the “paws-on” approach to supervisory duties. His eyes are perfect for sorting out those zipper blocks! Will you send him on over when he’s done with yours?

Julia G said...

He's got this "oh, you caught me the act!" look on his face! I think he was trying to give you a nice surprise and you interrupted him.