Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Final Results In! The Winners!


 The winners are:

I'd love any fabric with cats or fish, or even catfish. My rainbow scrap challenge quilt each month included a fish fabric every month, except in September and October (red and yellow). Thanks for offering this opportunity.


I am looking for Pigs, reds and purples! thanks for you generosity.


Harper the orange and white owner of my husband has asked for 30s and her own beautiful orange and white as the picture was mistakenly sent from email show her beauty.


I will be contacting each of the winners by email tomorrow, but right now I am taking part in an election night ritual of watching Hamilton, The Musical. 



However, I do think I should highlight the household butts that require sleeping and sitting accommodations. This is Molly (formerly Hurricane) when she was just 4.5 months old. We had just returned from a trip to the shelter vet because Molly was still a foster kitten. She did not approve of the trip and was using a language she thought I might understand.



I will let Mt. Hood serve as a stand-in as a graphic for my sitting requirements.



Molly said this was the best photo she could find for Buddy's hind end.



And here is some more hindsight. 

4 comments:

Jerilea Hendrick said...

Holy moly! You made my week!

gayle said...

That's a really big box of cat butts!

Bjwalsh101 said...

So super excited to see my name pop up as a winner!
bjwalsh101 at yahoo dot com, just in case!
THANK YOU!!!!

QuiltGranma said...

It is encouraging to know that we are not the only ones to keep changing a kitty's name. She started out as Miss Chief, then a name that reflected her green eyes, then Pinball, now Rika Shay! I think that one will stick! Last name, of course, Purrbody. Did you watch Moose and Squirrel when a kid on tv? Then you remember Professor Peabody. Just a take off on that.