Monday, November 9, 2020

Final Zippers and Postage


 Here are the last of the zipper blocks. The next step will be to lay them out. Except right now, the postage stamp blocks are taking up the design wall. I could use the design floor if I wanted the zipper blocks covered in Buddy cooties.


And speaking of postal, I did make it to the post office today so "free table" packages are on their way. While I was at the post office, I bought several rolls of postage stamps and now I can finish the postage stamp block quilt top as well. I sew bits onto strips of the Zen Chic spotted fabric and then slice them apart.  

3 comments:

gayle said...

Both quilts will be amazing! Good luck with the construction - I'm sure those two supervisors are standing at the ready to help!

Linda Swanekamp said...

Love those blocks!

Cathy said...

OMG, you have the best fabrics for the Zipper blocks!