Saturday, October 9, 2021

Chips Alignment

I added a row of the sunchip blocks and rearranged them. These are blocks I made as part of the Rainbow Scrappy Challenge. It already has plenty of light green blocks, so its time for assembly...unless I decide it needs to be bigger. Again.

And as you can see I am still having problems with moving from Photoshop as my photo editor.  I have affirmed that the problem stems from human error and not a problem with the new program. Sigh.

Meanwhile, if you're like me, you can't quite believe you lived half your life without the internet and a search engine. Then you can also imagine how Molly feels about her Princess tent (originally featured on the Kitten Academy livestream). Here Molly is showing off the tent's flying features.



 

9 comments:

gayle said...

There's just no end to Molly's talents! What a wonder she is! (or is that 'she really makes you wonder'?)

gayle said...

And also, I love your Sunchips! I'm woefully behind on mine...

jennifer in PA said...

what a sparkly, dancing quilt! great job!

MissPat said...

That's definitely a chipper quilt. Good to see Molly has everything under control.
Pat

Cathy said...

Oh, I just love your chips blocks (Sunchips is a great name!) with all white (with black) backgrounds. I did mine white (with black) and black (with white) because I didn’t have enough scraps in the white-with-black category. I should’ve cheated and cit some yardage. Molly is adorable, as always.

Marjorie said...

Hi Sally,
I love your sunchips blocks too. What size is the little color square? It looks like the side strips are about 1-1.25" wide? It's a great effect, off-kilter as you've shown them.

Linda Swanekamp said...

The sun chips are so happy looking. Molly looks pretty satisfied also.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Your layout looks like sparkling rainbow jewels, Sally!!

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

I agree with Joy, those chips look like sparkling gems! Wow!