Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Clown Convention


 Here are all the blocks completed for the Clown Kaleidoscope. When putting the blocks up on the design wall, I had one rule...no color repeats where the corners meet. Now I have to go back and rearrange the blocks for balance. I can also see that during construction, I began by favoring yellow, then favored pink and red, then finally green. 

And what more could a kitten (here referring to a diva cat with pretensions) want... Last night there was a hummingbird in torpor sitting on the feeder. And no, I did not bring it inside to make Molly and Buddy's dream come true. 

6 comments:

gayle said...

I'm pretty sure that a bird was high on Buddy's Santa list...

Vireya said...

Your Clown Kaleidoscope looks terrific!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

what a fun one!! all that color and all that scrappy goodness!!!

Susan said...

Clown Kaleidoscope looking good. It looks like Molly is dreaming about that hummingbird.

or-ar quilter said...

I LOVE your Clown Convention quilt. All the bright scrappy colors are my favorites to work with.

Dorothy said...

Beautiful---The quilt and Molly