Sunday, January 7, 2024

All the Blocks


 All the blocks are assembled...but maybe not in their final position. I'll spend some time looking and shifting.

And this morning I went over to Project Quilting and saw the first theme was bird houses. I had three ideas...two of which did not thrill me. But the third idea made me quite happy...and that was to skip this  challenge. All of a sudden, I had a lot more time added to my week. I finished cutting fabric for the fabric giveaway. I finished the log cabin blocks. And this evening I'll have time to read. But still not enough time for Molly.

7 comments:

Cherie Moore said...

Molly must be dissatisfied with your lack of attention….look at how quickly you have finished the very skinny logs blocks, as I call them…..they must have used more the allotted non-cat time on your dance card.

Julierose said...

What a lovely flimsy!! It went together really quickly, I think, with all those tiny logs...Nice work...hugs, Julierose

Anonymous said...

Your quilt has turned out so nice. I guess Molly is miffed at you for not having extra time for her. dortha

Beth Strand said...

So very cool! I'll admit that the theme this week is not sending me loads of inspiration, either. However, I think I see a small project forming in my head. At least, I hope so.
Have a great week!
Beth

Judy Forkner said...

I am assuming your log cabin blocks are 8" finished?

gayle said...

If anyone tells Molly about audiobooks, she'll have you in headphones in a split second. She may not understand this 'reading' thing, but finding a way to combine it with Molly-worshipping must be great.

Linda Swanekamp said...

When my 11 yr old granddaughter was here for breakfast and a ride to school, she looked at your quilt and asked why the blue and orange were not switched so it would be "in order". I said it was probably the kitties.