Molly threatened to call the health department because she was worried about salmonella poisoning from the chickens buried on my sewing table. This meant I spent most of the day cleaning up the sewing room. I had finished all the four-patches for the Idaho Square Dance so the timing wasn't terrible. However, during the clean-up, I found these blocks under the batting scraps that Molly uses as her nesting spot. It reminded me that I had laid the scraps on top of the blocks to protect them from the sun.
This is what the sewing table looks like now. And the chicken project has been uncovered on the sewing table.
And now I can start the construction of the Idaho Square Dance quilt top. It's tipped on the diagonal so I'm starting at the right hand top corner and building it down.