Thursday, April 2, 2020

Perler Pileated


Here is a pileated woodpecker made from perler beads. Please ignore how it turns up in the right hand corner. When Buddy said it looked good enough to eat, he meant it literally and seriously.


Helpful or Not Helpful?


A while back I had these mugs made from a design I drew in Illustrator. I reordered a couple of these this morning because I didn't keep any, and I thought I could use them to fill in one of the days of April. However, because things are taking longer than usual I won't actually receive them until May sometime.

4 comments:

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Great design. There you go, now you have May taken care of.

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Love these things. I was fortunate to photograph two pileated woodpeckers on our property a while back. They were pecking at trees and vocalizing to each other which was interesting. Your design of them is perfect.

gayle said...

Well, whatever your May bird is, I'm sure it will welcome a guest visit from a woodpecker.
(We have a demented woodpecker who pecks on the posts holding up the porch roof. Given the tin roofing on the porch, the amplified noise is truly amazing...)

Cathy said...

While Buddy was chewing on your clever plastic pileated woodpecker, Alfie was chattering and drooling over the blue jays at our feeder. That wasn’t helpful either. He could’ve been unloading the dishwasher or something.