Saturday, July 18, 2020

Light Postage


With all of the postage blocks up on the design wall, I could see I was veering to the dark side. I needed more postage blocks with light backgrounds and I also needed to add more light squares into the blocks with dark backgrounds. (I am calling them background, because I'm not actually using solids for these blocks...its a dotty blender.)


Meanwhile, for whatever reason, blogger is letting me continue with the legacy version, so no problems there. However, my photo editor continues to cause me fits and makes me tear my hair. And now Molly is unhappy because I didn't edit out "cat stink face." I told her it is her responsibility to filter out the cranky cat feelings. I gave her four tries and this was the best one.

5 comments:

gayle said...

Well. I wouldn't want to be on the wrong end of THAT stare...

Cathy said...

Uh oh, Molly does not look happy. Have you been neglecting her again, or did Buddy do something to annoy her? Alfie says she’s beautiful when she’s angry, but he’s got one paw in the looney bin...

Linda Swanekamp said...

It is amazing how different the same fabric square looks in the lighter block than in the darker background one. They seem to sparkle more in the darker one, but I understand you have a whole quilt look to achieve.

QuiltGranma said...

When a cat looks like that i just give them some good loves

Beth Strand said...

Hi Molly!