Saturday, July 11, 2020

What Did I Miss?


So where did my week go? Most of it went to watching Hamilton on an obsessive loop that made me extremely happy. Okay, there were a few breaks to catch up with the kittens at Kitten Academy. And it looks like next week I will be reading Molly's new novel "The Neglected Kitten."

I do have a pile of zipper strips that I had cut, so I could finish these fairly easily. Otherwise, my week was dedicated to three tubs of solid fabrics. Back when I began quilting, I went through a rather long Amish period and most of my early quilts only used solid fabrics. I had three tubs of solids that I went through and organized, and now I have two. Plus I have a set of solids in my regular system that I can use if I decide to use them instead of the Zen Chic Spotted fabric, for example.

I also pulled and packed the "curated free table" packages. Miss Pat and Cathy should get their packages by Tuesday, and Gayle's package will go to the post office on Monday. I really do enjoy putting those packages together.

4 comments:

gayle said...

Oooo! Love those new zippers! (You're making it harder and harder for me not to start zippering myself!)
I certainly understand that Hamilton loop - been there myself!
I'll try not to make my mail carrier nervous by haunting my mailbox...

Cherie in St Louis said...

Ha! What did I miss is now running through my head!!!! It’s replacing in the room where it happened:D

Cathy said...

Yeah, we’ve decided to subscribe to Disney just to watch Hamilton. Bruce and I are watching Kitten Academy almost every day (not Mailbag on Saturdays) and I’m getting a bit concerned about Bessie’s lack of coordination. But it’s still early days. Love your Zippers. I’m going to keep sewing Zippers until I run out of fabric. The end.

MissPat said...

Oh goodie, something to look forward to. And it may even be cool enough for me to sew for a day or two before the next heatwave.
Pat