Monday, September 28, 2020

What Next?


Hopefully this will go down in history as the longest time it ever takes to write a blog post. I think it started last week. My computer decided to shut down in protest over all of the divisiveness...not political...but between computer programs. I, of course, thought it was a virus. But apparently, my virus program was having an argument with my operating system, or maybe it was Adobe. 

With the help of Apple support, I am up again with a new operating system but every time I go to do something, the operating system decides to do something else. I wanted to pull up my photos, but instead my photo library had to be reinstalled...AND CURATED? 

Unfortunately this meant that Molly couldn't share her good news...I bought her a new heated bed because her brother Buddy keeps using hers. And she likes the box it came in very much.

When I first started having computer problems, I first went to Buddy to get his expertise. This was a mistake. 

And if you are a fan of Kitten Academy, you would be well aware that the latest toy sensation is the fluttering spinning butterfly. 

I would give the toy a highish rating for keeping them busy a long time. Buddy would take away a few stars because the butterfly was not at all tasty. I would give the butterfly an extra star because Buddy could not destroy it within five minutes.

6 comments:

Barbara said...

Are you on the KA Discord chat? If not, just wait and see what Mr. A did with all the butterflies before the last three weebops left. Bessie had her Besst day ever.

Glad to see both your kitties liked the butterfly toy.

Cathy said...

I’ve got to have Darla stop watching KA with me because she wants all the toys. And who am I, as mere Staff, to refuse? Your postage stamps are looking good! xo

Katie said...

That toy looks interesting...we have an automatic laser mouse that does well, but with the additon of a 6-month-old kitten, new distractions are good. And knowing the butterfly has a reasonable life expectancy is good since I have one with a killer instinct... And oh, wait, there were quilt blocks in there too! They look great and I am amazed at your patience to construct such fiddly blocks in such quantities. I'm sure I would have been bored by now!

Linda Swanekamp said...

Nice blocks, love the colors. My cat got into some colored tissue paper yesterday and ate gobs of it. Been cleaning up the results ever since. Must need a new toy.

QuiltGranma said...

my kitten loves the round thingy that has a ball in a grove to swat and make it go around. The center is cardboard on end for scratching which she has not learned yet.

gayle said...

So it took Buddy ten minutes instead of five?