Thursday, February 23, 2023

Game Day


Molly has a new hobby...indoor parkour via Sally.  As I sit on the floor, Molly will leap from a table to my back then on to a different table. Sometimes she leaps from table to back then back to the table. I have begun to sit as far away from furniture as I can. So today she leaped up to my back then up to shoulders and took in the view.

I have begun a new hobby. I balance a cat toy on Molly's head. At first she ignores me so I won't take her negative reaction as a reward signal. After the pause, she flings it from her head. I take out my notebook and write "Score!"

If you would like to see animals who play together nicely (or want to see Portland residents who enjoy snow), look here:  https://twitter.com/OregonZoo

And if you are interested in quilting, and in particular would like to see amazing free hand quilting on a treadle machine, please visit: https://timquilts.wordpress.com/

Unfortunately, Tim Latimer is no longer with us, but happily his blog persists to track his journey. And there are lots of phases to enjoy...from buying vintage quilt tops on eBay, fixing them and finishing them , to designing his own quilts, to refurbishing treadle machines and then free hand machine quilting on leather!

3 comments:

Nancy said...

I often wondered what happened to Tim. I knew he was ill but I thought he was improving. So sorry to hear this sad news about him.
Oh, Molly. What a girl!

Linda Swanekamp said...

I did not know Tim passed away. I have a treadle that I love and would so much like to quilt something like Tim did. There is something so comforting about sewing on a treadle to me.

gayle said...

May I suggest upping the challenge rating on Molly's new "sport" by wearing a vest made of balloons?