Thursday, February 9, 2023

Have a Heart


 Molly is showing off the Valentine's Day card she received from Rosie and Linda Swanekamp. Molly was quite happy to have this reminder that some families foster love and not the severe neglect Molly endures. (I still won't let her into the crawl space). (Please note, I did not write that I wouldn't let her out of the crawl space). (Two different concepts.)

Buddy came to inspect the card for any edible properties and to shove his face in Molly's business.

Meanwhile, I have sewn all of the microspools into 4 by 4 blocks that each measure 6 inches finished. I started to lay them out on the design wall but decided that it would be easier to make them into 8 by 8 blocks first. Unfortunately, I tried working on the floor where I got too much "not help" from Molly.

When Molly had finished her shift of not helping, Buddy took his turn not helping.

2 comments:

gayle said...

Wow - Tag Team Not Helping! These two are such pros!

Linda Swanekamp said...

I actually had to work to keep Rosie off the cards because some people might not like cat fur on their cards (shocking). I painted a large piece of cotton sheeting, soy wax batiked it, stamped it, loaded it on the longarm to quilt and then cut and made the cards. I think I was able to keep her off them even when piled on the dining room table to write out, but we will never really know. Glad your kitties liked it.