Monday, May 6, 2024

Winners!


Poor Miss Molly had a regurgitation issue in her heated bed and she was forced to use ancient technologies like sitting in the sun to keep warm (i.e. hot). The exterior of her bed took a tour of the washing machine and is now hanging to dry.

Despite her struggles, she decided that we would go back to having TWO winners per month. The first winner is 

Gee in Central WA state. To make this exciting, Gee is no-reply so I don't have an email address for her. Hopefully she will see this and contact me. Otherwise, we will be down to one winner:

TerryKnott.blogspot.com

Meanwhile, I pulled fabric to start a new quilt. When I was rummaging through the old computer, I saw a picture of a Kaffe quilt that was incredibly awesome because it combines screaming orange and bright blue. After some research, I figured out it came from the book Quilt Grandeur. I also figured out which fabric plays the leading role. I bought two yards of the fabric, so that's how big the quilt will be. The book calls for three yards and makes a quilt that is roughly 90 inches square. 

The quilt was designed and made by Liza Prior Lucy and is called Marmalade. 


5 comments:

gayle said...

Marmalade is making me drool...

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Now I have to look through my fabrics and see if I have Sand Dollar in red/purple. I know I have it in blue and in a pastel range. That is the prettiest quilt in Quilt Grandeur.

Susan said...

Congratulations to the winners. Tell Molly I wouldn't mind sitting or laying in the sun. I need the Vitamin D according to my "Vet". Too bad one can't get iron from the sun too.

TerryKnott.blogspot.com said...

I'm excited to be one of your winners! I love your fabric pull for marmalade.I love orange and blue together!!! Poor Molly indeed. .. although it appears that the ancient technology did work.

Gee Hubbard said...

I'm so excited to win! I sent contact info via your blog, hope you received it!