Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Baaaad Jokes


The sheep are getting restless waiting for me to sew them into position for their first PartisanSheep debate. While they are waiting they are telling baaaad baaaad jokes. And I don't mean jokes that aren't funny...but jokes that are made at the expense of kittens. And yes, maybe on occasion Molly Kitten and I will make jokes at the expense of Buddy, but those are all personal and well-deserved.


Meanwhile, I'm making plans for the new year. On Monday I gave a talk for Northwest Quilters about my animal quilts. Happily, I could use this blog to figure out when I started each quilt and why. I also looked back at the first years of the blog when I was doing my "Make Something Everyday" challenge and realized I should try it again for next year. (And yes, making quilts.)

Because I moved to Portland, I'm going to go with the "Put a Bird On It" challenge. And to mix things up, I'll pick twelve birds (e.g. pileated woodpecker, vulture, toucan etc.) and randomly pick one for each month.

8 comments:

Vicki W said...

Yay! The vulture is coming back! I still plan to make a vulture quilt.

Cathy said...

Oh, this is going to be fun to watch (and read)!!

Julia G said...

Love the sheep!

gayle said...

Love that pasture full of sheep!
And that last pic looks like Molly's in a really baaaaaad mood...

Turid said...

I really love your sheep. So fun.

Amy said...

I am so excited about the vulture! Just like Vicki, I have a quilt planned...

Mary said...

Wow! I want to do the put a bird on it challenge too!

QuiltGranma said...

What? No BLACK Sheep or you leaving me alone out here as the black sheep of the flock?