Tuesday, December 3, 2019

See the Sheep Frolic


Meet Emmie (short for Anemone).


Meet Frolic. These are some of the four patches from the Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt for this year. I was very happy with this step because it is using the two colors I chose based on my bedroom colors back when I was in high school in the 60s. I had bright blue drapes and a chartreuse shag rug. Groovy!

And with any mystery, half the fun is guessing how it ends. We are about 4 percent into this challenge and I think we can safely forecast that we are making a medallion quilt with a postage stamp center. I report this confidently, because I have an unblemished record for 0 percent correct forecasts for Bonnie Hunter mysteries.


In case you are missing the micro spools, here's a handful. And speaking of handful...Molly.

6 comments:

gayle said...

Oh, Emmie is definitely my favoritest of favorite sheepies!
And good golly, Miss Molly - now what? Has she locked Buddy in the breadbox again?

Vireya said...

Your 4-patches do look very groovy! Love your prediction for the layout, too.

MissPat said...

The fabric for Emmie's body is perfect. Did Molly find her way into the crawl space again?
Pat

Cathy said...

My guess is that Molly has been making anonymous phone calls to TSA again. But I think she’s just jealous because Emmie is so gorgeous. And somehow, I think your perfect prediction streak of the BH mystery quilts will (miraculously) remain intact!

Barbara said...

I love Emmie's fabrics.

QuiltGranma said...

OK, tell us what Molly has been up to! And what about that Pony?