Monday, December 16, 2019

Hibernation


Maybe I have been in deep hibernation. And yes, I may be sleepwalking through the Bonnie Hunter Frolic mystery. That said, I am caught up on all three steps. And by my calculations, we are 25 percent of the way there.


And this could be the entrance to my hibernation cave, except its really where the new water main hooks up to my house. Out in the street, this line hooks up to the new water meter. Such excitement. Plus the rumors are true. Molly Kitten would not get out of her heated bed just because there was a jackhammer about 30 feet away (but out in the garage).


Meanwhile, for Sunday I did do some slow marking. I am participating in the 25 million stitches project to raise awareness for the global refugee crisis. The panels are 15 by 17 inches and the variety of panels that people are stitching are amazing.


This is the full panel. I realize this is a much more structured approach than a lot of participants are taking but I wanted to avoid making a hot mess.


And although the sun is out, it may be time to go back to hibernation.

4 comments:

gayle said...

Your hibernation cave looks a bit chilly. And clammy. I think you should just plan to join Molly in hers. (And I just got a heated mattress pad, which is the human equivalent of Molly's bed, and I can totally agree with her - if you don't gotta be up then don't be up.)

Patti said...

What marker are you using?

Barbara said...

Interesting stitching project. Makes me want to join in. Thinking...thinking...thinking...

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

You get a lot of work done while you are hibernating. I look forward to seeing your million stitches!