Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Calming Sheep


Meet Emmie (short for emollient) (not emolument).

Emmie was born defective with a malformed cheek and had to have corrective surgery. This suggested that the recent sheepment may have been defective...and yes they were. The surgeon was kept quite busy.

And now I think I will be heading off to visit Little Penguin Quilts because I think I may have the same water feature in my front yard as she had in hers. And yes, to investigate the water leak, I did make a trip to the crawl space at about 4AM, and this set off the SUPER LOUD Molly alarm system. All day.

Clarification: My water feature is a leak in the pipe coming into the house, and Little Penguin Quilts had problems with pipes going out. But I didn't want you to think that I was talking about snow! In any case, visit Little Penguin Quilts for the festive cheer.

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Uh-oh. Sheep surgery is one thing, but plumber surgery on a house can be a cat-astrophy. Plus it’s wet. Oh, the joys of home ownership!

gayle said...

Oh dear. The only thing more distressing than an over-effective Molly alarm is a plumbing issue. All the luck with that!
(And I love this newest Emmie, too. All the Emmies are the best Emmies)

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

No matter what kind of water feature you have going on at your house, they have a tendency to not be fun! Hope yours was not too expensive... I love your sheep - sorry they required some surgery, though!

MissPat said...

Will the Emmie's need to be separated to keep them straight? Nothing worse than plumbing problems during the winter. I take that back, heating problems would top plumbing, but combined, they would be a disaster.
Pat