Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Postal hummingbird, new version


Okay, I might have lost a day somewhere behind me. I know where I lost it...I was working on this block and time got past me. I found myself pulling an all nighter...and it was quite counterproductive. At one point, I noticed that I had the same red fabric next to each other. So I got out my seam ripper, went to work and thought, wow, that was easier than I thought it would be. I looked at the work with great admiration until I realized that I had removed one red square and then immediately replaced the same square. Rinse repeat.

You may also notice that there is a mean green hornet attacking the side of this unfortunate hummingbird. So this is my hummingbird for yesterday.


Here is my hummingbird contribution for today. This hummingbird does not have a hornet on its side, and it has enjoyed a nice meal that filled its belly. (For those of you thinking that this must break some kind of 365 day challenge rules, I can assure you that I spoke to the crazy person who runs it and she said it was okay...pathetic, but okay.

4 comments:

Dorothy said...

LOL Love it and your sense of humor

Vicki W said...

These postage stamp blocks will make a cool bird sampler quilt.

gayle said...

So glad you got that hornet taken care of. Poor hummy!

Cathy said...

Ah yes, a filled tummy is much better than a green hornet or other protrusion waving in the breeze.