Friday, March 27, 2020

Sheepish Hummingbird


Here is a hummingbird made from sheep blocks. Right after I took this picture, Buddy took a running dive and demolished this hummingbird. And this is why I feed hummingbirds outside rather than inviting them in for a snack.


And here are the sheep as they are slowly coming together. They have been up on the design wall for ages waiting for sashing. They were starting to look like wet rags dangling from their pins as Molly ran up the wall trying to shake them loose.


And I have to confess that I haven't been sewing much lately. I call it "reading" but Buddy calls it "Being a Buddy Bed."

4 comments:

Beth in NH said...

Good to hear that a book has been keeping you busy....well a "Buddy bed". Love that.

gayle said...

I think Buddy emailed the bed construction instructions to Lynx. We gotta keep those kitties off the computer.

Cathy said...

You’ve been quiet and I was beginning to wonder..... even Molly hasn’t written lately. Glad to know you’ve been reading (me too). And probably doing yard/mulch work. Love the sheep - do you have more or will you need to sew them first?

QuiltGranma said...

Aw, a Buddy Bed. LOVE IT! Makes me want a Buddy to bed down on me as well. Tin house too small though. Will wait.