Saturday, November 12, 2022

Spools Anonymous


 I can stop making spools anytime. It's no big deal. Just thought it would be nice to have some more spools to pair with some of the spools I had already made that needed pairs...dark ones to pair with light medium ones and light ones to pair with dark medium ones. And besides, I already have a lot of 1 inch by 2 inch background rectangles cut and I wouldn't want to waste those. Although maybe I should cut some more because variety is nice. Plus I know I don't have a serious problem because at no time have I snuck up behind someone and snipped a 2 inch by 3 inch rectangle out of their clothing. Case closed.

3 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Just love all those blocks! Never tire of looking at them.

gayle said...

Case closed indeed. Though we might start watching for news reports of a Sneaky Snipper stalking unsuspecting shoppers at the grocery store.

Susan said...

Waste not, want not.