Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Performance


Today I had my performance review. Molly thinks I don't provide a safe living environment. She noted that in the sewing room alone she risks cuts, punctures and burns, and my preference for quilting must be stoked by a lust for danger. I told her she forgot about the threat of suffocation from an avalanche of fabric. Molly was not amused.

Buddy focused only on my blogging role. He recommended I provide less words and pictures but more thinking.

Today, I only unsewed some spools so I will have to supplement this post with more quilts from the Clark County Quilters show...moving now to improv.

Here is the description.

This was an interesting spin on a familiar format.

And the description.

This quilt received three ribbons, and it stood out for its original design. Unfortunately, I didn't get a photo of the description. The quilt guild did take photos of the entire show and have made the images available on a flash drive. So hopefully it will include this quilts' description. I also didn't take a picture of the overall winner...it was a "realistic" fused scene with a dragon. 


2 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

I hope I never see a performance review from Tugger as I am sure I am lacking in many cat preference areas. I love the quilts you are showing and the wonderful work done on them, but they are out of my ability zone. That is ok, I do love scraps.

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

I really like the patriotic improv.