Monday, January 2, 2023

Fragments of Help


Molly is "helping" with a new quilt I started during the last month. The pattern is Fragments of Cloth by Norma Whaley. I like it because it is made from blocks I like to make...pairs of strips, four patches and hourglass blocks. I'm using a smaller size block...so each four patch finishes at 3 inches. I will need to add rows and columns to this pattern.

Molly is carefully reviewing the pattern, deciding how she will shred it if I ever forget and leave it out accidentally.


Molly knows I like to start new projects just to avoid that sad, empty feeling when a quilt is completed.


Molly likes to live on the edge, right next to my last bit of patience.


5 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

Oh Molly... ever so "helpful"!
The new project looks marvellous... a good scrap eater!

Susan said...

You have either too much help or not enough :) Maybe if you tell Molly the quilt might be hers if she doesn't destroy or mess up any/everything, she might play nice.

Anonymous said...

I liked the phrase living on the edge of your patience. My grandchildren do that too.

gayle said...

I've heard that patience is over-rated, but it may have been a cat who told me...

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

I am sure that Molly is *innocent*
haha!!