Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Do, Not Think


 I have to admit that I am running out of ideas for this week's Project Quilting challenge. This weeks theme is "Kitchen."  I did do a challenge with hourglasses, so making a quilt with Broken Dishes blocks is an option. However, time is passing so fast, I really need to put more energy in doing than thinking. 

And in particular, I need to spend some time in a real kitchen...cleaning. I think I will set a kitchen timer and see how much I can get done in 30 minutes. Hmm...I think a piggy timer will fit the task perfectly.

5 comments:

Vireya said...

You seem to have a lot of kitchen timers!

Beth in NH said...

I really like your writing!!!!!

MissPat said...

How many things do you could at once to need so many timers? Or maybe some of them belong to Buddy and Molly?
Pat

gayle said...

I have that same piggy timer! (In fact, I have two of them. Because apparently I liked it twice...)

Turid said...

Oh, that's the sweetest timer I've ever seen. So fun.