Thursday, February 10, 2022

Sweeping Up the Shards


 Here are the most recent Shards blocks. When I last had all of the blocks on the design wall, I could tell I needed blocks that had more contrast. I will lay them all out again and see if these do the job. Otherwise, they may have to be given a time out...you know, a quilters' time out, where they sit in a box for a few years until they get over themselves.

And just in case you were worried that Buddy got stuck in an upside-down position...

5 comments:

Julierose said...

I am just loving your shard blocks--nice progress on them. Glad that Buddy is all right-side-up with his world again;))) hugs for a great weekend Julierose

Susan said...

I know you mentioned the shard blocks in the last installment, but I was just wondering why they are called shards.

gayle said...

Ah, but can Buddy tell the difference?

loulee said...

Buddy is cute.
Some fabrics improve with time out, and some just don't, but maybe they learn to play nicely with others.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Beautiful blocks!!!