Tuesday, February 1, 2022

A Question of Time


 Yes, I'm still obsessing about having enough time to finish the Project Quilting challenge this week.  Given the theme of "Kitchen," there are so many options. And yes, I have given up the idea of making a woven loop potholder quilt. After I factored in how much time it would take to find the loom and potholder loops, the project completion timeline shifted to midsummer.

At least I was able to answer the question of which came first, the egg kitchen timer or the chicken kitchen timer: the egg!

I did make a quilt top of kitten preserves some time back in 2014. These jars are just elongated snowball blocks with a lid...so something like this but smaller might work. 

Meanwhile, Buddy is pretending to be a cat kitchen timer.


3 comments:

Cathy said...

Buddy is so dang cute! I rather like that chicken timer block! And the kitten preserves…I think I remember seeing this back in the day (?). Cute idea!

gayle said...

Love the jars of kitten preserves! (But do I spy one errant jar of teddy bears?)

Susan said...

Looks like Buddy is reading a book :-) Love the kitten preserves quilt top. Did you run out of cats to preserve and thus substituted teddy bears?