Sunday, February 13, 2022

Teal Bow-Ties...Fail!



Yesterday, I planned to show my teal bow-ties as part of the Rainbow Scrappy Challenge.  

However, they received some rather harsh criticism from a particular family member. 

Meanwhile, our family is very busy with a massive spring cleaning effort. In particular, Molly's princess tent is infested with red and white rats with bells. She literally had to turn her princess tent upside down in an effort to remove them.


Happily, even tipped over, the princess tent maintains its magic invisibility properties. That is, when a peasant is nearby, he is unable to either see or smell the princess inside.

6 comments:

Turid said...

Your bow ties are beautiful, with or without a cat.

gayle said...

Well, it does help that he's a near-sighted peasant...

Cathy said...

It is obvious to me that Buddy is more interested in the design wall of lovely aqua bow ties - he would certainly look dashing in one! Molly makes a lovely princess. Great picture!!

julieQ said...

I am making bowties, also, but I do not have a pretty kitty helper to guide me as I go!!

loulee said...

Your bowties look great.

Dorothy said...

Pretty Bow Ties no matter what that kitty tail thinks