Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Mind the Gap


I put two border strips on the seahorse top and started to sew the seahorse ear chips together when I realized that it was past my bedtime. Eeek. And no blog post yet. Do I skip a day (week, month, year) or what? The "what" turns out to be Molly posing in plaid.


And here is Buddy deep in thought thinking "What is thought?"  Thought is a t-word that is not Treat, Toy or Teeth.

And here is some fabric I picked up at a quilter's downsizing sale sometime during the summer blog gap.

And yes, some more. Because I feel a strong responsibility to use up as much of the fabric as I can, I dutifully cut a spool (2 inches by 3 inches) from each hunk of fabric with suitable patterns.

5 comments:

Beth in NH said...

Welcome back. Almost daily checking on your return. Molly and Buddy do keep you on your toes.

Quilter Kathy said...

Excellent stash acquisitions... well done!

Cindy B said...

Buddy is so handsome!!!!!! Nice stash!

Linda Swanekamp said...

Rosie has been adapting and becoming a studio cat, which means she is in the way a lot, which is fine with me. She also has become a pin thrower. Takes them out of the pincushion, throws them around, especially all over the floor. What a beautiful array of fabrics you showed!

Beth Strand said...

I do look forward to your posts! Thanks for brightening my day.