Friday, September 29, 2023

Where the Chips Fall


 According to tonight's calculation, I need 16 more chips to complete all four borders.

Happily, these partial units will give me twice as many as I need and therefore lots of choices. The next step will be to see how they look on the design wall. That way I can figure out the layout of the border...for example not having too many red chips next to a red seahorse.

I also had the fun taking apart some more silk ties. Some of the ties have tags that say Made by Hand. I will have to make new tags that say Disassembled by Hand.

3 comments:

gayle said...

Or Unmade by Hand?
I'm looking forward to seeing that border! Keep chipping away at it! (/ducks and runs)

Marci said...

What?! No cat pictures. Staff better watch out!

Quilter Kathy said...

Can't wait to see! Maybe it could be random placement - go crazy! But I do understand the draw to "carefully placed and evenly spaced"!