Wednesday, February 20, 2019

A Different Kind of Quilt Mystery

So this is strange...Molly received this "purrtrait" of her brother. She said it came in a box well infused with catnip. Molly suspects that it came from Smitty at Three Cat Ranch because his staff made a delightful pixelated cupcake quilt. Barbara is participating in Project Quilt, like Project Runway, but with quilts. The current challenge is to make a "pixel"-inspired quilt.

And while these challenges are all about drama and competition, it seems over the top to bully a sweet kitten like Molly just because she has a goofy looking brother who acts like a dog.

7 comments:

gayle said...

I can't stop laughing!
(Seriously, I can't stop laughing! Help!)

Cathy said...

That’s hilarious! Poor Buddy!!

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Love your Ohio star, gold fish and little bow ties. You are a wonderful quilter and what the kitties think is hilarious.

Dorothy said...

I truly thought it was a "pixelated" dog--then I read on, and lo and behold it is a "dog"
Love it

Julia G said...

I bust out laughing when I saw the pixelated dog. It is just hilarious. And really does look like Buddy... I love reading your blog. It puts a smile on my face every morning.

Quilting Babcia said...

Since the only way Smitty can be enticed away from the quilting machine is a generous helping of catnip in another room it was inevitable that his gifts come with a special aroma! You have to admit though, his rotary cutting and piecing skills are spot-on! Purractice makes purrfect!

Barbara said...

Hey...don’t look at me, man. I don’t know anything about it. (But I wish we’d thought of it first.) Smitty.