Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Going in Circles on a Tiny Tuesday

Here is my Tiny Tuesday Ohio Star.  Today, Angela at SoScrappy (home of the Rainbow Scrappy Challenge) is both sponsoring Tiny Tuesday and provides the tutorial for the Ohio Star. And I was quite happy to have this simple task waiting for me when I got home from Sue Spargo's class today.
My brain feels fried. Something about spending a day with people instead of cats.

I certainly can't blame my fatigue on my stupendous progress. But at least you can see the circles at about the same distance as I work. My nose has significant involvement. (And yes, there is one of the four circles waiting to be appliqued.) (I did baste the circles to the wool foundation so they could survive Molly's "supervision.")

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Oh, I completely understand about spending the day with people instead of cats. I spent part of my day with the people at the grocery store...fortunately, not too many of them. Your circles look great. Looks like you’re doing the dreaded bullion stitch.

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

I am enjoying seeing your progress on your circles. How big are they. They look tiny in this picture.

QuiltGranma said...

Molly's supervision or snoopervision?

Mystic Quilter said...

Nice work with the circles Sally!