Monday, February 18, 2019

More Micro Spools

I have a quilt show deadline in March, so of course, here I am making more microspools. The perfect pattern for procrastination. This pile brings my microspool total to 300, so I only have 1,300 more to go.

Meanwhile, Molly is having a hard time being the only adult in the household. Yesterday evening the window was open and she was assessing the presence of an intruder in the backyard. Buddy decided to poke his big head into her business and she had to warn him off with a hiss. His BBO (Buddy BO) was confusing the situation and since he was not inclined to leave, she gave him a second hiss.

Then, later last night, Molly's staff was immersed in the Twitterverse (formerly a feline forum) and she began laughing convulsively over towel tweets. Molly had never seen anything like it so she had to come and inspect. She put her face right up close to mine and patted my face with her paw. Yes, I was still laughing uncontrollably. Buddy had fled the room certain that his worst fears about me had come true.

1 comment:

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Lots of pretty microspools. So many different fabrics! 1600 spools makes this more challenging than the mosaic quilt. You keep moving that bar higher and higher!