Monday, April 22, 2019

Sewing?

Buddy and I couldn't agree on a layout, so Molly suggested I make more blocks, preferably with kittens or some wool. In most of the previous blocks, I tend to match the frames a bit to much to the i-spy picture. These are a bit off, so I'm hoping they will be easier to fit in with the earlier blocks.

And yes, it never hurts to make a few spools. Otherwise, I have started on seahorse tails for the border...but I don't have anything to show there yet.

Meanwhile, Buddy took over Molly's bed. Because I unplugged the bed, Molly has been using me as her heated bed instead and goes for the front window spot when the sun shines in.

3 comments:

gayle said...

Buddy's probably wondering why Molly thought that bed was such a big deal... Heat? What heat?

Cathy said...

Haha - I see Buddy turned up, LOL. (Wink)

QuiltGranma said...

Thank you for showing the picture of the big buddy! In a sink shaped cat bed, perfect! See what we love most, the kitty!