Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Tiny Tuesday on Wednesday

Here's my Tiny Tuesday Courthouse steps from yesterday's Tiny Tuesday #14. This tutorial was presented by Angela at SoScrappy, sponsor of Tiny Tuesdays and the Rainbow Scrappy Challenge.

And here is another set of microspools. And yes, I was going to put them away for awhile, except we had another quilt guild meeting. So these are some of the fabrics that I harvested from the free table.

This is an illustration of Bonnie Hunter's concept that if a fabric seems ugly, just cut it smaller.

I can also grab the smaller bits of fabric. In the case of the pony bead fabrics, I only had enough to make one microspool. 




3 comments:

Sue SA said...

Its funny what we consider ugly, because yardage of that small red floral would have sent me running, but is so perfect for a spool. I like your idea of making tiny blocks because that appeals to me instead of using my scraps to make crumb block.

QuiltGranma said...

And YOU magically, made them ALL beautiful!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

The tiny courthouse block is so cute!