Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Tiny Tuesday and Language Precision

It's Tiny Tuesday and here is the Spinner block from the Academic Quilter who provided today's tutorial.


000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 (Molly's assessment of the blog post so far). 

Here is one of the I-spy quilts. It helps to take a photo so I can see the big wad of red and dark in the second and third row.


Here is the second I-spy quilt. Again, I will need to redistribute the reds.

And now I would like to show you Buddy's ear...and yes, you can call it a Bud Ear.

These are earbuds trampled by a pony. Oh wait, there is only one ear bud. My mystery for the last couple of days was...where is the second ear bud? The destruction took place in the bedroom...and so my first question was "Is the earbud in Buddy or out?"

Whew. I found it in Buddy's toy pile in the living room.

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Buddy is trying to tell you he wants to graze on the ranch where the grass and weeds have grown tall.

Cathy said...

Maybe Buddy just mistook the long white strings for noodles. My earbuds are green (zoodles?), but I don’t leave them out when I’m done - I don’t trust the kittens.

Sue SA said...

Thats a relief! I love the spinner block, very sweet.

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Whew!