Sunday, May 5, 2019

A day late plus spools

Here are my orange blocks for the Rainbow Scrappy Challenge. These are revised bitcoin blocks...shortened to be square blocks. I have switched to a new computer so I have to get into a new process for editting the photos and posting to the blog. Fun!

And here are a pile of microspools that I have been working on bit by bit.  My sewing machine is back from getting service, but it refuses to let me use it to make microspools because they shed more fur than my cats.

5 comments:

Crystal_235 said...

Cute blocks.

Cherie in St Louis said...

Or ponies? LOL

Barbara said...

You’re quick out of the gate with your orange blocks. I’m far behind on my Tiny Tuesday blocks. The pansy mosaic turned out to be a lot bigger project than I thought it would.

Cathy said...

How big are those micro spools again? Am I remembering correctly at 1.5”? Alfie and Darla have a birthday coming up later in the month, and I think they’re the equivalent of snotty teenagers. The last two times we’ve put clean sheets on the bed, the cats have refused to “help”. They’re either too cool or too lazy. Kids...

QuiltGranma said...

you are amazing in how much you get done, but you just might be younger or fitter than me!