Monday, May 13, 2019

Guild meeting

Just a bit of procrastination...today I was still sewing the binding on the I-spy quilt before handing it in to my quilt guild today. Before I left for the meeting, Molly made sure to roll around on it to make sure it was furry enough.

And today I had a serious lapse...I took home a lot more fabric than I took into the guild meeting. I try to take in more than I take home.

Meanwhile, I am ahead of schedule on at least one thing...I've already completed this week's Tiny Tuesday block...and its only Monday!

4 comments:

Janice Holton said...

I've been enjoying seeing that I Spy quilt every time I see it. How is it made? Are there partial seams involved?

Louise said...

That's a great batch of scraps! I can understand why you took them :)

Barbara said...

That’s a pretty good haul from your guild meeting. I love your I-Spy quilt.

QuiltGranma said...

What a fun quilt! and you sure did find some treasures!