Saturday, May 18, 2019

Tiny Tuesday Collection

I have been keeping up to date with making the Tiny Tuesday blocks. That said, I haven't been very good about keeping them together or accounting for them. It also doesn't help that I have been making "slight" variations to some of the blocks. I also have some duplicates.

If you would like to see more industrious rainbow work featuring Marching Orange, I suggest a visit to the Rainbow Scrappy Challenge. And if I get my computer issues sorted out, maybe I'll be able to successfully link up to Angela's blog.

P.S. The panda had eye surgery this morning. One of his eyes inadvertently had a polka dot that looked like a pupil. That made the other eye look deformed, so now the panda has two eyes with pupils.

6 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

That's a fun, colorful, and scrappy collection of blocks! I will have two bearclaw bowtie blocks very soon because I'm making another one that I'm going to like a lot better. But maybe the first one will just stay in the mix, too!

The Joyful Quilter said...

It's YOUR quilt, so you can change the rules if you want to!!

Cathy said...

All your blocks are great, whether variations or originals. Glad the heartbear got eye surgery. He obviously had floaters...

Dorothy said...

I thought the panda was winking at all of us ;-)

Crystal_235 said...

Love all the blocks.

Barbara said...

I noticed that about your panda yesterday. I’m glad he can see how. I just thought he was cross-eyed, Smitty thought it would make him easy to catch and eat.