Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Monday Tutorial

This week has already gone off the rails. On Monday I planned to provide a tutorial on the puffin block. But apparently, due to climate change, my sewing room is no longer a suitable puffin habitat, but has attracted a couple of toucans. It was well past midnight before they settled down enough for me to take a photo. This block is roughly 19 inches square and is based on a .75 inch grid.

So that's catches me up for Monday, so now I can move on to Tiny Tuesday.

6 comments:

Lisa England said...

Personally, I am glad the toucans flew in, they are super cute!

Beth Strand said...

Those are awesome!

Jacqueline said...

You are amazing

Julia G said...

Love them!

Susan said...

Toucan chalk it up to climate change or a great imagination.

Barbara said...

Smitty and Sadie are so happy you made two of them. They look delicious.