Thursday, May 30, 2019

Tiny Tuesday Butterfly

Here is my version of the butterfly...and as I was following the instructions, the body got turned around and so I needed to make the top wings the bottom wings and so there may have been a bit of improvisation along the way. In any case, I think the chameleons will enjoy this snack regardless.

And speaking of chameleons, I have redesigned them a bit. Given I am making smaller versions, I simplified the design. Also, as many of you know, Molly has a fascination with gravity...whether trying to defy it with climbing or knocking objects from counter to floor. So she kept wondering what was keeping the chameleons suspended in air. After the redesign, the chameleons are now resting on branches. This has not stopped Molly's gravity experiments. One of the things she learned today, was that if you are sitting on the desk and are given a mouse toy and you knock it to the floor...a carrier pony will grab it and run off with it. Molly replicated this experiment twice before her mouse toy funding source dried up.

And its a bit hard to make out, but here is my chameleon tail cheat sheet.

And here is the chameleon design floor that also serves as Buddy's play pen.

4 comments:

Terri said...

Love your butterfly. I made some different ones today.
Hugs

gayle said...

Molly should apply for jingle ball funding in order to continue her experiments. Science!

Julia G said...

"mouse toy funding source dried up" - hilarious!

QuiltGranma said...

Pictures! We need pictures of Molly and her experiments with the pony!