Thursday, May 23, 2019

Micro Progress

Here's another handful of microspools. Most of them are made from fabric from my quilt guild's free table. Happily, each spool only needs about a 3 inch square of fabric so there isn't much competition for the bits that I'm taking. However, I did some accounting and found I'm not even half way to my 1600 microspool goal. Plus, as I was sorting the microspools, I found 4 repeats. So eleven steps forward and four steps back.

And here is the odd couple that has been sharing the design wall...the toucan block and the Tiny Tuesday block. The toucans probably tried to take a bite or two out of the butterflies which is why they look so disappointed.

2 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

Well you just know that I am going to be totally in love with these microspools!
I think I'm going to have to make at least a few! LOL
Maybe the toucans should be in a cage so they don't start taking bites out of your quilting projects?!?

gayle said...

Those toucans crack me up!