Thursday, May 2, 2019

More Spies

Despite adverse circumstances, I did finally finish the second I-spy quilt top. Again, I let some of the blocks pick its pair, like the pig that would like to be a race car driver, while the chameleons chose to be next to crayons.

And of course, the tiger would love to grow up to be a kitten.

So here are the two quilt tops, they are roughly 36 inches square. (And if you are interested in making a tilted i-spy block, you can find the instructions in the tutorial section).

As you can see, unlike some of you, I do not live in a supportive environment. Buddy seems to think that my quilt blocks are part of his toy box.

Molly says its my fault for allowing a pony in the house.

5 comments:

Barbara said...

Super cute...and I like your quilt blocks too. We observe the no-flying-fabric rule in our house. When quilts get larger, then we observe the no-flying-quilts rule. It would be harder with a pony.

Sue SA said...

Such fun quilts, I will never get tired of this block, love it.

Cathy said...

I love your tilted I-Spy quilts! That’s something Buddy and I have in common. And we all like to play with fabric, no?

MissPat said...

I think the issue is Buddy is just trying to straighten the blocks because the tilted blocks offend his OCD.
Pat

gayle said...

I think MissPat is right. Though Molly would probably point out that that's your fault too, somehow.